Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis the Season (Chocolate Mint Cookies)

Hello, This is my first post. I am Christy's sister-in-law. Anyway I have picked up a few good recipes and I've been asked to share some. I was on the Sugardoodle website one day for lesson ideas and I got distracted by her recipe section. It happens. So without further ado. Chocolate Mint cookies. It just so happens that I am a sucker for anything chocolate mint and that these are the easiest, most delicious cookies in the world.

Ingredients:
1 box of Devil's Food cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil

Mix ingredients and put into balls. Cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. After you get them out of the oven place an Andes mint on top. Allow a few minutes to melt. Spread and either eat them as a hot mess or wait until they cool and set. I say either way is a win win. I also add chocolate chips to my cookies because really, can you have too much chocolate?

I also made some and added peppermint Hershey kisses on top. Check out this recipe. They make the chocolate cookies from scratch which are probably better but I just do the cake mix thing, I'm telling you easy and delicious.

Hot Mess
Set

No comments: