Combine flour and sugar. With pastry blender, cut in butter until crumbly. Press into cookie sheet (10" x 15"). Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes.
- Mix together butter and sugar.
- Blend in eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
- Stir in raisins and pecans.
- Pour over base.
- Bake at 350° F for 20 to 25 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Allow to cool...then cut into squares.
*** They said these are good frozen and they ARE! I keep sneaking them out of the freezer and eating them before they thaw~ I hope some make it to sunday!