3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp corn starch (Plus extra corn starch to coat chicken)
2 chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces and lightly coated with corn starch
2 cups assorted vegetables (We used carrots, broccoli and onions, 2/3 cup each)
1 tbsp freshly minced ginger
2 garlic cloves minced
3 cups cooked brown rice
Peanut or canola oil
1. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, and corn starch. Whisk
together and set aside.
2. Heat a large wok on the stove and just enough peanut oil to lightly coat the wok.
(about 2 tsp. – 1 tbsp)
3. Sauté chicken in the wok until completely cooked. Remove and place on a paper
towel to absorb any excess grease.
4. Transfer the freshly minced ginger, garlic, and vegetables to the wok and sauté
for about 1 minute.
5. Transfer chicken back to the wok and sauté until hot. Add the soy sauce mixture
and cook to thicken.
6. Serve over brown rice and Enjoy!!!! Serves 5