2. pour boiling water over peaches & let sit for 15 minutes so the skins slip off.
3. place 7 clean quart size bottles into the rack that goes into the Canner.
4. Remove peach skins & pits, then halve or slice and fill the jars - leaving 1 inch space at top.
5. pour 1/4 - 1/2 cup of sugar into each jar.
6. add in very hot or boiling water to each jar leaving 1/2 inch space from the top of the jar.
7. place the rack with the jars into a Canner of hot water.
8. make sure the jars are covered with 1 inch of water.
9. bring to a full boil.
10. let boil for 20 minutes.
11. lift rack part way out of Canner to cool for a few minutes.
12. place hot jars (rightside up) on a towel to cool.