Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Its a BOY Boneless Buffalo Wings
If you're pregnant and you know it make some wings. If you're pregnant and you know it make some wings. If you're pregnant and you know it, and you really want to show it, if you're pregnant and you know it make these wings: (Dont worry, there are no actual wings involved. Just delicious spicy boneless chicken breasts.)
2-3 chicken breasts (dethawed and cut into chicken nugget sized bites)
2 eggs (beaten, salted, and peppered)
1 cup of flour salted and peppered, in a large ziploc baggie
Oil for frying
1/2 stick of melted butter
1 1/2 cup of hot sauce (I used some random mexican hot sauce - I dont think it matters what kind)
1 tablespoon vinegar
1. Heat oil on med/high heat
2. Place raw chicken bites in egg mixture. Let sit 10 minutes.
3. Throw chicken into ziploc baggie and shake until well coated
4. Fry 5-6 bites at a time until golden brown and crispy looking
5. Place in oven safe dish
6. Pour sauce over fried chicken and roll around until well coated
7. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes
8. Let stand 10-20 minutes before eating
9. Dip in ranch or blue cheese dressing!!
10. Take tums or Zantac
11. Pass out in greasy food coma whilst patting your belly in sheer bliss
* As an equally delicious alternative you can toss these fried babies in a honey bbq sauce. Just mix about 1 cup of your favorite BBQ and add in 1/3 cup of honey. So GOOD!