INGREDIENTSPrint This Recipe
- 24 white dinner rolls I LOVE King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 24 pieces honey ham
- 24 small slices Swiss Cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 1/3 cup miracle whip
- . POPPY SEED SAUCE . .
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and miracle whip.
- Cut Rolls in halves. Spread mayonaise-miracle whip mixture on each side of the roll. Place a piece of honey ham and Swiss cheese on one half of each roll. Fold back into sandwich form.
- Place rolls close together in a greased 9x13 pan until pan in completely full.
- Mix together all ingredients of Poppy Seed Sauce. Spread evenly over the tops of all the rolls. *NOTE* I did not use all the sauce. Let the rolls set until the butter has set up a bit. Cover with aluminum foil and Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Rolls can be made a day ahead and stored in fridge until ready to bake.